Work experience +6 years
- NTS. OSS tech lead for LTE base stations.Developing a set of dockerized Golang microservices for Base Stations management.
Base stations -- eNB (E-UTRAN Node B) component -- development;
Cooking up & supporting custom Linux distribution for the board with Bitbake & Yocto;
Which builds in Docker containers. Building & supporting those containers.
Golang, REST, C, C++, Docker, Yocto
- Harman. Automotive developer & components owner. C++14/17 development for POSIX -- Linux/AMD64, Linux/ARM, and QNX targets -- with conformance to the AUTOSAR/MISRA, ASIL (ISO 26262) and Automotive SPICE standards/processes.Feature owning role for several components: backlog & architecture management. Requirements tracing: conformance to AUTOSAR standard and guidelines. Writing custom requirements, if needed. Acceptance criteria conformance: solution, code, and unit tests reviews.
C++11, POSIX, AUTOSAR, MISRA.
- MFI Soft. LI developer. Development of clustered (PostgreSQL or ElasticSearch for meta) & multi-clustered (ElasticSearch) data storage solutions. Development of micro-services on C++ using that data storage platform. Orchestrating all of the above with Ansible.
C++11, Ansible, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, REST
- MERA. VOIP desk- & soft-phones developer. Deskphones development for 2 stacks/lines: C++/QT/SIP/Linux, eg Avaya j129, j189 ** C++/VxWorks/UNISTIM, eg Avaya (Nortel) 1120E * Softphones development & sustainment: * C++/Windows/MFC/WebRTC, eg Avaya (Nortel) i2050.
C++, SIP, WebRTC, UNISTIM, Wireshark.
- Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics, Applied mathematics
- C++ Git SIP Python WebRTC POSIX Docker go golang Yocto