Extensive experience in GNU / Linux - setting it up, configuring and administering. C ++, C, gdb, Git, Make, Bash, Yocto, Buildroot, Perl, Python, SQL, AWK, Sed.
• Qt • Bash • Linux • Perl • Git • Python • SQL • Android • Android SDK • XML • C / C ++ • Shell Scripting • STL • Unix Shell Scripts • Unix • Assembler • Design Patterns • Networking • Unit Testing • OpenGL • ARM • Wifi networks • JTAG • SoC • U-Boot • I2C
Moscow State Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MGIEM) Automation and computer technology / Computing machines, complexes, systems and networks.
Modification of the Memory Management subsystem of the linux kernel, development of our own contiguous physical memory allocator for the ARM Linux kernel - Linux kernel hacking / debugging (optimization, performance improvement, identification of problem areas in the code, etc.) Solving problems related to the functioning of the ARM Linux kernel on SMP platforms.
Development and implementation of an automated Linux kernel testing system for embedded systems, based on the Autotest project.
- Participation in the development of open-source projects: KDE, Flatpak, Vim, Bash, GNU Global, Pygments, ./play.it, MythTV, MiniMyth, Kodi, LibreElec (multimedia centres), etc.
- Possession of team development tools - Source Code Management & Project Management, Bug Tracking Systems: git, SVN, Bugzilla, Trac
- Possession of debugging and assembly systems (toolchain): make, gdb.
- Development in open software architecture for mobile platforms Openmoko, FSO middleware (www.freesmartphone.org) - Coreboot - opensource BIOS firmware
- Linux kernel modification for OpenWrt
- Linux distribution for embedded devices.
Development of architecture and implementation of C ++ SDK, firmware for multimedia TV-boxes. Bringing up experimental boards on new System-On-Chip (SoC), peripherals (WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, SDIO), including detection of installation errors. WiFi Linux stack. Linux kernel customization, bootloader (u-boot, CFE). JTAG, I2C, GPIO.
Porting the SDK to SoCs of various architectures (ARM, MIPS, SuperH (SH4)) and manufacturers (Broadcom, STMicroelectronics, HiSilicon, Amlogic). Graphics stack - DirectFB, OpenGL, EGL.
Work with the video subsystem, integration of content protection tools (Widevine, Verimatrix Advanced Security)
Porting multimedia Linux Qt application to Android - gdb, Git, gmake, Docker.
Build systems: Yocto, Buildroot, OpenWRT. Integration of new platforms.
ARM Linux kernel support for embedded platforms within the System Software Lab, Digital TV Group projects. Improvement of the Memory Management System subsystem for the ARM Linux kernel, modification of the contiguous physical memory (CMA) allocator. Solving problems related to the functioning of the ARM Linux kernel on SMP platforms. Adaptation, stabilization of the Linux kernel for new boards. Performance tuning, bottlenecks detection. Porting patches to new versions of kernels. Creation and implementation of an automated Linux kernel testing system for embedded platforms based on the Autotest project.
We are continually broadening our reach with new services. Get first access to expanding TQB talents & teams database. Receive special offers from TQB and our partners.
Stay in the know to be on the top: tech-industry insights, reports, tutorials and success stories from the top tech-performers over the globe.